2011년 1월 25일 화요일

Today get list ★






Hello ~ ♡

Today I went shopping with my mom and my brother. (*^o^*)





My brother's clothes, including warmer and have bought my muffler.

Muffler is a mine in the picture.

I very much like the red ! (*>_<*)

My school bag and shoes is also red !




Do you know MISSHA ?

MISSHA is popular cosmetic brand in Korea. o(^o^)o

Nose Cleansing Strips and cleansing foam are bought at the MISSHA.







This is MISSHA's super apua cleansing foam (미샤 수퍼 아쿠아 클렌징폼).








This is nose pore cleansing patch (노우즈 포어 클렌징 패치).

This eliminates blackheads ! (> 0 <)

Is quite effective. ㅎㅎ

I think Skin Food's nose patch has used most of the things was good.




Korea vs Japan Football has today.

I will be watching, eating chicken ! ♡

Korea Fighting ! ! ! ! ♡




See you latter !





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기